this spread I have taken part a full spread. the rest of it was not to my liking and I really hated it. but this is still plenty big and a lot to take in, any questions please let me know, and I would love to here your interpretation on things! and if you would like to know more about a card I can do that as well!
warning you now I babble and type nonsense adsfkjasfhdfskj STICK WITH ME OKAY
The spread (in a circle):
mind, body, spirit, Birth, undercurrent ( what the life was focused around), attitude, actions, death
Who was I in a past life:
1. Mind - 4 of coins (reversed) - fear of opening up, false economy, defensive - this past life was very quiet, and harsh i feel. a very negative feel on life, and maybe it was for a reason, maybe not. this life was very closed off. this might point to a mental disability that was very mentally enclosed.
2. Body - Faith (reversed) originality, nonconformist, open mind, new adventures - I think this is definitely showing how open of a person you seem to be, it probably is a trait with every life of this soul. I also see lots of fragile like traits with this too. this life was very sensitive and did not think like others did. and was well. very accepting. still unsure of the gender
3. Spirit - 9 of Wands (reversed) -scattered unprepared, ill health, weakness of character. okay this because of the ill health points to some form of psychological problem. unsure of what. but a closed off brain, living inside yourself sort of deal. possibly Asperger’s ( I live and know a few of people with this disability and it just keeps popping into my head) something just is very hard for this person mentally and physically AND spiritually to connect and understand others that do not understand the way that this life thinks.
What your life was like:
4. Birth - 3 of wands - joining forces. thats all i need to know to know that this baby was suppose to be born, which is obviously better then an unwanted baby. the work risk also keeps popping up in the description, so possibly they knew the baby had risks to its health.
5. undercurrent ( what the life was centered around) - Page of coins - Generous, solid, careful, curious, childish. this well explains a lot to me. it shows again that this life was just a very child like person. this person meant well. but did not always see how others opinion to be a good one. a very stubborn thing this life was. its so child like to me.
6. attitude - King of Cups - unconditional love, good father, nurturing, emotional, generous. this life was so soft and caring, but had a very harsh mentally not much to say with this one
7. actions - 4 of wands (reversed) unready, unreliable, hasty action, lack in pleasure. okay this shows the dark side of this person again. he meant well like i said, but some how lacked mentally in pleasure and probably social skills. this life was so childish that it was so hasty and it would basically trip over its actions
8. death - Knight of Coins (reversed) misery, critical, dull, stupid, cowardly. okay to be honest this person committed suicide, was stuck in his own mind and just ended it, it was a bad choice (a really bad one) mentally this person was just not okay and it was painful
hope this was interesting for you! any questions please ask, want me to continue on a card I will be glad to do such things!